- Adamides, George, Christos Katsanos, Michalis Xenos, Thanasis Hadzilacos, and Yael Edan. 2016. “Heuristic usability evaluation of user interfaces for a semi-autonomous vineyard robot sprayer.” In Proceedings of the 5th Israeli Conference on Robotics. Herzliya, Israel, April 13-14.
- Mavroudi, Anna, Miltos Miltiadous, Paul Libbrecht, Wolfgang Müller, Thanasis Hadzilacos, Nuno Otero, Karl Barth, and Koula Georgiou. 2016. “Let Me Do it: Towards the Implementation of Sustainable Instructional Patterns.” Poster presented at the 16th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, ICALT 16, Austin, Texas, July 25-28.
- Papantoniou, Eleni, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2016. “Technical Problem Based E-Language Instruction for Vocational Students.” International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences –IJHSS 5(1):1-22.
- Papantoniou, Eleni, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2016. “Technology Pedagogy and Content in Web-Based Language Instruction for Secondary Vocational Students.” The European Journal of Educational Sciences –EJES 2(4).
- Papantoniou, Eleni, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2016. “Electronic Pedagogical Design for the Introduction of Professional Writing and Communication as an Alternative Language Instruction Course in EPA.L (Professional Lyceum).” Paper presented at the 1st National Conference on Curricula – School Manuals: From the past to present and future, Athens, March 4-6.
- Mavroudi, Anna, Thanasis Hadzilacos, Dimitris Kalles, and Andreas Gregoriades. 2015. “Teacher-Led Design of an Adaptive Learning Environment.” Interactive Learning Environments. doi:10.1080/10494820.2015.1073747.
- Mavroudi, Anna, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2015. “Historical Overview of Adaptive Elearning Approaches Focusing on the Underlying Pedagogy.” In the 2nd International Conference on Smart Learning Environments. Sinaia, Romania, September 23-25.
- Adamides, George, George Christou, Christos Katsanos, Michalis Xenos, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2015. “Usability Guidelines for the Design of Robot Teleoperation: A Taxonomy.” IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems 45(2):256-262. doi:10.1109/THMS.2014.2371048.
- Angeli, Charoula, Nicos Valanides, Anna Mavroudi, Andri Christodoulou, and Kyriakoula Georgiou. 2015. “Introducing e-TPCK: An Adaptive E-Learning Technology for the Development of Teachers’ Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge.” In Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge, edited by Charoula Angeli and Nicos Valanides, 305-317. New York: Springer Science+Business Media.
- Georgiou, Kyriakoula, Thanasis Hadzilacos, Alexandros Kofteros, and Anna Mavroudi. 2015. “Supporting ODS Schools in Cyprus: Experience of a National Coordinator.” In Proceedings of Open Discovery Conference: Transforming Schools into Innovative Learning Organizations (EDEN Annual Conference). Athens, Greece, September 18-21.
- Mavroudi, Anna, Thanasis Hadzilacos, Panagiota Panteli, and Anna Aristodemou. 2014. “Integration of Theory, ICT Tooling and Practical Wisdom of Teacher: A Case of Adaptive Learning.” Advances in Web-Based Learning – ICWL 2014, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8613:152-158.
- Adamides, George, Christos Katsanos, George Christou, Michalis Xenos, George Papadavid, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2014. “User Interface Considerations for Telerobotics: The Case of an Agricultural Robot Sprayer.” In 2nd International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of the Environment, RSCy2014, 92291W-1. Pafos, Cyprus, April 7-10.
- Mavroudi, Anna, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2013. “Learning Needs Analysis of Collaborative E-classes in Semi-formal Settings: the REVIT Example.” The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning –IRRODL 14(5):212-239.
- Mavroudi, Anna, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2013. “Group-Work in the Design of Complex Adaptive Learning Strategies.” Journal of Interactive Media in Education-JIME. doi:http://doi.org/10.5334/2013-11.
- Adamides, George, and Andreas Stylianou. 2013. “ICT and Mobile Phone Use for Agricultural Knowledge Sharing by Cypriot Farmers.” AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics 5(2):3-9.
- Adamides, George, Christos Katsanos, George Christou, Michalis Xenos, Nectarios Kostaras, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2013. “Human-Robot Interaction in Agriculture: Usability Evaluation of three Input Devices for Spraying Grape Clusters.” In EFITA-WCCA-CIGR Conference on Sustainable Agriculture through ICT Innovation. Turin, Italy, June 23-27.
- Adamides, George, Andreas Stylianou, Petros Kosma, and Konstantinos Apostolopoulos. 2013. “Factors Affecting PC and Internet Usage by the Rural Population of Cyprus Agricultural Economics Review.” In Agricultural Economics Review 14(1).
- Mavroudi, Anna, Charoula Angeli, Kyriakoula Georgiou. 2013. “An E-Learning Adaptive System for Teaching Teachers How to Teach with Technology: A Perspective from Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge.” In Proceedings of 2nd International Workshop on Teaching Analytics-IWTA’13. Leuven, Belgium, April 8-12.
- Angeli, Charoula, Nicos Valanides, and Kyriakoula Georgiou. 2013. “Learning how to Teach with Spreadsheets: A Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge Perspective.” In Proceedings of American Educational Research Association-AERA Annual Meeting. San Francisco, CA, USA, April 27- May 01.
- Papantoniou, Eleni. 2013. “An Intertextual Reading of Manolis Anagnostakis – ‘To my Child … I Speak’.” A paper presented at the 10th Panhellenic Conference of the Scientific Association of Primary Education for the Dissemination of ICT in Education:The Education in the ICT Era, 1000. Athens, Greece, October 19-20.
- Papantoniou, Eleni. 2013. “The Digital Platforms of the Acropolis Museum as a Basis for New Literacies in Modern Greek Language Teaching.” A paper presented at the 10th Panhellenic Conference of the Scientific Association of Primary Education for the Dissemination of ICT in Education:The Education in the ICT Era, 1072. Athens, Greece, October 19-20.
- Mavroudi, Anna, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2012. “Broadening the Use of E-Learning Standards for Adaptive Learning.” Advances in Web-Based Learning – ICWL 2012, Lecture Notes in Computer Science.7558: 215-221.
- Mavroudi, Anna, and Thanasis Hadzilacos. 2012. “Implementation of Adaptive Learning Designs.” Annals of the University of Craiova Series: Automation, Computers, Electronics and Mechatronics 9(36):18-24.
- Adamides, George, Ron Berenstein, Idan Ben-Halevi, Thanasis Hadzilacos, and Yael Edan. 2012. “User Interface Design Principles for Robotics in Agriculture: The Case of Telerobotic Navigation and Target Selection for Spraying.” In 8th Asian Conference for Information Technology in Agriculture, AFITA. Taipei, Taiwan, September 3-6.
- Xenos, Michalis, Anna Mavroudi, Dionisis Karaiskakis, George Birbilis, Dimitris Glezos, and Dionisis Zafeiropoulos. 2012. “The Development of an Institutional Repository Service for a Large Distance Education University.” In Proceedings of the EADTU 25th Anniversary Conference: the Role of Open and Flexible Education in European Higher Education Systems for 2020: New Models, New Markets, New Media. Pafos, Cyprus, September 27-28.
- Pfoser, Dieter, Alexandros Efentakis, Thanasis Hadzilacos, Sophia Karagiorgou, and Giorgos Vasiliou. 2010. “Language-Independent Access to History Textbooks: Utilizing GIS Functionality with Spatiotemporal and Thematic Metadata.” Transactions in GIS 14(6): 773-790. doi:10.1111/j.1467-9671.2010.01233.x.
- Pfoser, Dieter, Alexandros Efentakis, Thanasis Hadzilacos, Sophia Karagiorgou, and Giorgos Vasiliou. 2009. “Providing Universal Access to History Textbooks: A Modified GIS Case.” In Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems, W2GIS’09. Maynooth, Ireland. December 7-8.
- Hadzilacos, Thanasis, Nicos Sifakis, Demetra Egarchoy, and Maria Fountana. 2009. “Making the Best of What we Have: Lifelong Distance E-Learning Revitalizing Small Remote Schools.” In Proceedings of the 5th International Conference in Open and Distance Learning – ICODL’09, 219-227. Athens, Greece, November 27-29.